A The following are the most Frequent Asked Questions regarding Airport<->Hotel shuttles:
What happens once I arrive to Cancun Airport? :
- Upon arrival at the airport, and once you have cleared immigration and customs, a
Best Day Travel representative will be waiting for you outside the Arrival Gate,
displaying a banner with the logo of Best Day Travel. Please note that customs
procedures can take from 5 to 45 minutes depending on how many people are waiting
in line. Please do not worry, we know this and will be waiting for you outside the
Arrival Gate. Remember: outside!.
What kind of vehicles are offered in private services (VIP)? Are they Suburbans, big cars, Vans? :
- Vehicles depend on their passenger capacity, generally we use Suburbans or Vans. If
you find any service that says "Sedan", it means is a car for 3 persons plus
luggage. Rates for private services (VIP) are in a per-vehicle basis.
How many passengers can a VIP vehicle seat? :
- Suburbans seat up to 7 passengers, this depends on each service provider, Vans usually seat 8 to 10 persons.
Do children pay? :
- As of this writing, we don't offer rates for kids or small children, everyone pays as long as a seat is occupied.
Are there any exceptions in the two passenger-minimum restriction for regular
(for instance, if reservation is made by phone) ? :
- No, there is no exception.
Can I reserve a transfer the same day of my arrival? :
- No. A minimum of 24 hours prior to arrival is required, some service providers require up to 48 hours. Eventhough, availability can be verified via telephone.
See telephone contact numbers here.